Life coaching is oriented towards finding and creating the future you want and helping you take the action necessary to achieve your life transformation. Coaching motivates people to push themselves further than they’ve gone before.
As your Coach, I will:
* Encourage you to be the best you can be
* Challenge you to dream bigger than you’ve ever dared
* Identify goals, and support you as you reach those goals quickly
* Facilitate changes to limiting thinking and behaviour patterns
* Provide the structure, tools and perspectives to help you along
* Cheer from the sidelines while you chase your dreams
* Expect more of you than you expect of yourself.
How does coaching achieve this?
* By helping you to set powerful, compelling goals so that you are clear about your life’s direction
* Providing the structure to help you stick to your guns, even when the going gets tough Focusing you on where you are now, where you want to be, and the best way to get there
* Helping you to think laterally to create options and opportunities, and then think deeply about the choices you wish to make
* Giving you a step-by-step process that avoids the overwhelming feeling of “where do I start?”
* Setting deadlines to give the whole process more urgency and importance
* Working within specific time frames (long enough to complete the project, but short enough to stay focused and motivated)
* Encouraging you to identify and eliminate old obstructive, destructive habits and teaching you how to develop new productive habits instead
* Asking you the hard questions and holding you to what you say you want and will do
* Helping you to stay committed to yourself and your goals.