Have you had dreams and find that things get in the way?
Wish you could do something and it just feels out of reach?
Imagine someone cheering you from the side, being your very
Imagine having your own Coach!
Lexia is the person to help you achieve your dreams – Qualified Coach with Beyond Success (2011 Coaching Business of the Year Award), has been training in many fields from Health and fitness to Professional and Personal Development. Lexia works with people who want to realize their dreams, and who want to discover how to get the best out of themselves and others.
Imagine finding and creating the future you want. Not what others want of you, but what you really want and deserve.
Would you like the help and motivation to push yourself further than you’ve gone before?
As your Coach, I will:
* Encourage you to be the best you can be
* Challenge you to dream bigger than you’ve ever dared
* Identify goals, and support you as you reach those goals quickly
* Facilitate changes to limiting thinking and behaviour patterns
* Provide the structure, tools and perspectives to help you along
* Cheer from the sidelines while you chase your dreams
* Expect more of you than you expect of yourself.
How does coaching achieve this?
* By helping you to set powerful, compelling goals so that you are clear about your life’s direction
* Providing the structure to help you stick to your guns, even when the going gets tough Focusing you on where you are now, where you want to be, and the best way to get there
* Helping you to think laterally to create options and opportunities, and then think deeply about the choices you wish to make
* Giving you a step-by-step process that avoids the overwhelming feeling of “where do I start?”
* Setting deadlines to give the whole process more urgency and importance
* Working within specific time frames (long enough to complete the project, but short enough to stay focused and motivated)
* Encouraging you to identify and eliminate old obstructive, destructive habits and teaching you how to develop new productive habits instead
* Asking you the hard questions and holding you to what you say you want and will do
* Helping you to stay committed to yourself and your goals.
Why choose me?
My whole life has been a parade of learning curves leading me to this, my life’s purpose. I understand the frustrations of being unclear, feeling like something is missing, and not knowing what and how to get what I want.
I set about researching, studying and going to all the workshops and seminars. I did this for years and then I found the missing link….I had to put it all into action! Easier said than done on your own! I’ve had my own Coach and Mentors, I’d hate to think where I’d be today without them. Since then my life has changed dramatically. I have purpose, power and wonderful friends and relies. I am qualified, experienced and passionate about living the best life possible. I can help you achieve your goals, be the person you wish to be and live the life of your choice.
A word from my fans;
“I am gaining great benefits from Lexia. Her style is not intrusive, yet gently forceful, getting me motivated to stay on track. I love my contact with her because it reassures me that I am very much able to achieve my goals. I would recommend her to anyone! many thanks! “ Ella L. SA
A fabulous listener. She listens beyond my words and gives me insights that I had not immediately seen.
Love the way she challenges me – direct AND empathic.
Hi Lexia, I really enjoyed working with you and appreciated your ability to direct me, confront me and keep me gently but firmly on track. No judgements – just active listening and support to focus and shift. I have gained many insights from the conversations we have had. So…a very big thank you. Susan J. SA
“ Lexia is inspiring, thoughtful, challenging, focused and a generous and supportive guide. She is passionate about life coaching and makes a positive difference” Cheryl R SA
Lexia couldn’t be more helpful or have more empathy. Her acceptance, patience and commitment to the task of coaching me. My life is now changing in areas that I thought would be impossible to change! John B SA
Lexia’s calm affirming manner with which she prompts me to stay on track. Lexia’s genuine acknowledgement and praise of my progress (I tend to focus on my challenges). many thanks, Ella
- Continual in person, phone and email coaching
- Life Management Survey to support the coaching process
- Material to set meaningful goals and track those goals
- Comprehensive Personality Profile
- Online units provided and tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive feedback on coaching units
- Unlimited email support
- Inspiration email fortnightly
- Beyond Success Forum and monthly newsletter
- 3 day Beyond Success Seminar with Paul Blackburn. $197 – value $1,970
- Life management
- Emotional intelligence
- Money mindset
- Job seeking skills
- Self esteem
- Health and fitness
My hubby has the strong legs, and I trust him!!
For you now! Huge discounts on seminars
Have a look at the link…….. Resolving the Mindset Riddle A Beyond Success 3 day seminar. If you use this code LEXCHE …… Attend for $197 instead of $1,970.
Also view Think and Grow Rich ………FREE Property Entrepreneurs Conference with Stuart Zadel.
To claim your copy of the original ‘Think and Grow Rich’ book by Napoleon Hill, $1 postage, click HERE
Have your own New Life Party……..click HERE
Lexia is a qualified coach with Beyond Success, which is accredited
with the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Coaching.
“Living the life you love with ease and joy”
Contact your Beyond Success Coach today to receive a 25% discount
Lexia Cherry B.A. Social Welfare, B.Ed., T.A.A.
Somerton Park, Adelaide
ph (08) 8294 0709
or leave a reply below